This website is owned and operated by Crystal Visions NZ. If you wish to contact us please:
Phone: 021 029 22336 Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
If you wish to contact us outside office hours please do so via email and we will respond to all queries on our return.
Terms and Conditions
- Our websites are intended to provide information for people shopping our products, including making purchases via our website and registering on our database to receive e-mails from us.
- While we endeavour to supply accurate information on this site, errors and omissions may occur. Crystal Visions NZ does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may result directly or indirectly from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this site.
- Crystal Visions NZ reserves the right to make changes to the content on this site at any time and without notice.
- To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, Crystal Visions NZ makes no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, accuracy or availability of this web site or any other web site.
- Ordering goods and services from us
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods or services. An order is placed on our website via adding a product to the shopping cart and proceeding through our checkout process. The checkout process includes giving us delivery and other relevant details for your order e.g. special notes for delivery, entering payment information, and submitting your order. The final step consists of a confirmation page with full details of your order, which you are able to print as a receipt of your order.
- Crystal Visions NZ reserves the right to limit the number of items customers can purchase in a single transaction.
- Crystal Visions NZ will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received and accepted your order, which indicates that your order has been accepted and you may not cancel it. We will take payment from you when we accept your order.
- Product Information
- While Crystal Visions NZ endeavours to illustrate our products with the utmost care and accuracy, each image should be viewed in conjunction with the descriptive text. Each photograph will be limited by the screen settings of your own monitor screen.
- Crystal Visions NZ does not accept responsibility or liability for minor variations in the colour or detail of the product shown on your screen. If an exact colour match is vital, we recommend you contact us.
- We take care to provide accurate measurements of the product but we do not accept responsibility or liability for minor inaccuracies. Measurements are approximate only.
- Refusing or cancelling orders
- In the unlikely event that the goods or services ordered are no longer available Crystal Visions NZ reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order.
- Crystal Visions NZ reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders that we believe, solely by our own judgement, to have been placed fraudulently.
- While Crystal Visions NZ endeavours to ensure that the price and description of goods or services is accurate, if there is an error in the process of listing a product or service on our website or a technical error in the processing of your order we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order.
- Our right to cancel orders applies to orders that have been accepted.
- Payment options
- Crystal Visions NZ currently accepts payment by direct credit and via PayPal.
- Lay-by is available. The following conditions apply to all lay-by purchases:
- A minimum deposit of 20% is required.
- The minimum lay-by value is $50.00NZD (this can be made up of more than one item).
- Weekly payments are required (payments must be received before 5 pm Thursday to allow for delivery the next day).
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $5.00NZD to cover the cost of storage, processing and any loss in retail value.
- The total lay-by term cannot exceed four (4) weeks; however this term may be extended by one (1) week at Crystal Visions NZ’s discretion.
- All prices listed on www.crystalvisions.co.nz and www.crystalvisions.nz is in New Zealand dollars and is inclusive of GST. Please note that Crystal Visions NZ reserves the right to alter prices on our websites at any time for any reason.
- Delivery and Delivery Charges
- At this time, Crystal Visions NZ only delivers to New Zealand addresses. Products may be picked up on Saturday and Sunday via prior arrangement.
- Crystal Visions NZ does not accept responsibility or liability for loss or damage to goods that are delivered to an incorrect address. Crystal Visions NZ will however endeavour to assist in rectifying any issues that may arise in connection with the delivery of goods.
- Please note that the weight used to calculate the shipping costs may not directly correlate to the actual weight of the product purchased.
- Delivery period
- Delivery period times for products may vary. Deliveries to rural addresses may take longer than the time indicated. You will receive an email that confirms that your order has been dispatched.
- You can track your order by following the instructions emailed to you.
- Within seven (7) days of delivery, you may return any item(s) you purchase in new condition with original packaging for a full refund if the item(s) do not meet the standards and requirements of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and/or the Sale of Goods Act 1908. Crystal Visions NZ will not provide a refund if you change your mind.
- Crystal Visions NZ will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund via direct credit within seven (7) business days of our receiving your return.
- Accessing our service
- Other than connecting to Crystal Visions NZ website by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not gain access to the Crystal Visions NZ website servers. You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with our websites or services and their associated software, hardware and servers in any way. You also agree not to modify any content or service on the Crystal Visions NZ websites. Furthermore, you agree not to use our sites in any inappropriate or unlawful way.
- Third Party Websites
- Crystal Visions NZ is not responsible for the condition or content of any third party websites that you access via the Crystal Visions NZ website. Crystal Visions NZ makes no representation or warranties of any kind as to the operation (including privacy and security) or accuracy of information on third party websites.
- You access those websites and/or use the site’s products and services solely at your own risk. Crystal Visions NZ is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of these websites.
- Intellectual Property
- Crystal Visions NZ owns all intellectual property in photos, the Crystal Visions NZ logo, and anything incidental on the Crystal Visions NZ website.
- You may not create, publish or reproduce any of the content on this website (e.g. our prices, product listings, photos and logos) without prior express written permission.
- This website is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand.
- Crystal Visions NZ reserves the right to remove, suspend or make changes to our website at any time, without prior notice.
- Crystal Visions NZ reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and it is your responsibility that you check to ensure you are aware of the current terms and conditions.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information will remain private.
- Crystal Visions NZ does not collect personally identifiable information on our website, such as your name, address, e-mail, or telephone number without your knowledge. Such information is collected only when you knowingly and voluntarily submit it to us. Crystal Visions NZ uses this information for the sole purpose of which it was submitted, for example to process your transaction or reply to an email query.
- Crystal Visions NZ does not sell, publish or distribute any information to any third party. Sometimes we do need to share some of your data with a third party authorised to distribute your orders or process your application.
- Crystal Visions NZ reserves the right to disclose information to any law enforcement agency or governmental officials if it is demanded in connection with any activity that is illegal or may expose Crystal Visions NZ to legal liability.
- Crystal Visions NZ may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. However this information is not sold, published or distributed to any third party.
- You can opt out of receiving information from us at any point. Simply visit our site and click “Unsubscribe”.